Popular Posts

Sunday 8 September 2013

Video

I've been home for four days, and started the tedious process of sorting through all the video, and there was a lot. Not all of good, but then again we are not videographers.

Last night I pieced together a small 4min video of the whole trip. I was gonna do individual daily clips, but decided against it because for now it would be too time consuming. I'm headed back to work Monday morning bright and early and it looks like it is gonna be a busy couple of months of flying. On top of that I'll be doing most of the editing for the web series once Greg sets me up with a computer and the software. Hemmings House will then put the final polish on it at the end.

Anyway, here it is, hope you enjoy it, we certainly enjoyed the trip.


For those of you on Ipads



1 comment: